Monday 27 January 2014

Who nose

My nose won't stop running. I did 3k at River Bourne health club this evening and am suffering for it. I don't get this at other pools and where I've worked harder so either the chemicals they use arent compatible with my nose or their high temp pool is to blame. The other problem with their hot pool is that when I work hard I overheat and feel peculiar. They have also stopped loaning padlocks so if I use then again I need to remember to take them. Between those dramas, the unnecessarily snooty reception staff, my previous experience of them writing off some swims I had paid for and the cold blasting air con in the change room (can't wait for whatever illness I'm going to get from that change in temp), I don't think I'll be going back there.

Last night I spent my evening on the turbo trainer and doing weights, stretching and sit-ups. I'm now feeling rather tired and still hungry even after my additional cheese and mustard sandwich. 

OK I have to go now, my nose is becoming a but of a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment