Tuesday 21 January 2014

I'm metamorphosing

Fear not Kafka fans, no giant bug. I drank a glass of wine with dinner tonight then decided that i had had enough and would vacuum the remainder of the bottle. I was so shocked with myself I had to have another glass. Still, I do find myself eating healthier when exercising more. 

Today's endeavours, in addition to toddler training AM, was a run to the copper horse. I felt a bit challenged in the leg department but pushed on at a gentle pace to finish in 46 minutes. The hill itself is rather wet at the moment so I slipped my way down aerobically, when I get that run to 40 mins I'll start adding some distance. 

A lady in my office, Lady T, is very dedicated in her training and is often espied beasting up and down local steps or Nordic walking around. She was headed out for a run at the point I finished. She always offers great exclamations of encouragent which are very welcome. I hope to persuade her that the copper horse and back is within her capability at lunch time. After that we'll gang up on the office manager who again is capable but unsure.

Swim tomorrow morning then a 14 hr working day so bed for me now. Night night readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment