Thursday 6 March 2014

Tri ceps

To the pool! For my swim today i geared up to do an interval session. I swam 250m at about 80% then stretched (must look up if im supposed to do that ornot). I then did 4x100m with every 4th length as fast as I could. 1 minute rest then same again but it was the penultimate length of each 100m on which i pushed myself. The plan was to go through the fourth set with the initial 25m at best effort. Unfortunately just as I started it I was returning and attempting to regain breath and I swam i to a rope with floats on it. Seems they were roping off the shallow end. I then changed tack and did tricep dips to exhaustion then swam a drill to the new floating barrier and back. I did this until it was time to leave and I really cant remember the last time my triceps felt so weak after. Its got to be good for me.

i also joined C today for a sponsored wiggle. She raised £37 for action for children. She had to dress up then at nursary they all lined up and went on a wiggle around the gardens throughout which elements of the Hungry Caterpillar story were to be discovered. At the end they had to leopard crawl through a tunnel\cocoon. "Gosh that was quick C" was yelled as my daughter raced through. Good girl. The carb loading must have helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment