Monday 3 February 2014

Well thats good then

Since Friday (or possibly Thursday evening) I have had a distinctively unusual headache. I tried swimming Friday morning and really struggled to exert myself without getting woozy. My day at work was supposed to contain a lunchtime run but seeing as I struggles with the walk in that didn't happen. I did try a bit of running and my body told me to go do something rather rude. So that with an an upset stomach has really dented my month's training activities. This is very unusual, I normally get ill for a day, man up and carry on but not so this time.

Was it the slow ride home in the cold? The hot swim followed by cold blast of air conditioning at Riverbourne club? Ill colleague? C and N seem in perfect health so nursery isn't a suspect. I'll go with Riverbourne as I already had a grudge with them and I always get confused when trying to balance too many grudges. Was it Guy Fawkes who still has my DVD and Jan who tried to burn down the houses of parliament or the other way around?

So not much in the way of beasting to report unless you count mad sprints up the stairs to the bathroom..? I can talk about those if you really want.

Bored now.

1 comment:

  1. Well I didn't know any one know about my attempts to burn anything down!... I haev realized I am a few day behind the blog - time to catch up.

    ReplyDelete