Thursday 6 February 2014

Back In

I awoke this morning and instantly knew I was better. Yesterday was day 1 since last week where I didn't feel like I was dying but today I was Better. My alarm tore me from bed and propelled me to fix the boiler, some stretches whilst waking C up got my legs into the mood and my morning SS&S polished that mood to perfection. Awesome coursed through my veins, the prospect of a good day had me strutting and even a breakfast of toast with butter seemed invigorating. 

I ran just over 10k today with half of that in mud, slick grass or puddles. Other than needing to work out some stiffness early on I took to it like a. I had a really good simile for here and I just forgot it now I'm having a mental blank. It was a fun run though. I'm also in the mood for keeping exercising. Sporadic sit-ups, crunches, weights, press ups, stretches, calf raises occur when I'm not concentrating.

Now I'm back to generating content through sweat sessions I'll spend time considering the life the universe and probably the contents of my fridge to ensure that you get something interesting. For now know that I am back in. Fridge wise I am really hungry and would not turn down a steak about now.

Today I ordered more running socks, new goggles and some proglide lubricant (for armpits with swimming, possibly nipples for running and then wetsuit when I get back into outdoor swimming) so am looking forward to those arriving.

I fall asleep now with the mantra in my mind "it's ok to be hungry, it's ok I be hungry it's ok to be hungry..."

No comments:

Post a Comment