Wednesday 12 February 2014

Man this sucks

Last night I spent just over an hour on the turbo trainer whilst watching Flight of the Conchords. Then some weights and then some core stuff. I was snotty and coughy during it, typical cold thought I, but was very happy to push on. Today? One minute into a run and I felt light headed, had high heart rate and legs took industrial action.

It's a shame as my new Suunto Ant+ stick arrived today to load up beastings to PC and I had hoped to wow the entirety of my readership with a magnificent run in appalling weather. 

Instead of the 8 miles I did about 1.5. Hoping this will go away soon. Being ill twice in a fortnight is just not cricket. Or triathlon.

Prayers and thoughts with all those affected by the floods. Byfleet seems ok so far unlike over Christmas other than some of my running routes being moist. I have my wetsuit in the back of the car and goggles on standby.

Baby boy due in April and still have no idea for a name. Please suggest away.

1 comment: