Friday 11 July 2014

Wax

My wife has kindly reminded me that just honing my body to greater perfection isn't sufficient and that I really need to push the whole fundraising effort.

I hearby declare that if by Monday 14th July 2014 I have over £500 in donations I will wax my back and legs. http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/GeoffHurst 

The last time my back had hair removal it was by a friend Katy who bravely used a year's worth of Veet to disolve the forest that dominates back there. It soon grew back stonger. I cant even remember why I did it.

Prior to that the only significant hair removal was at Rodian's house where it seemed a great idea to have a Superman symbol shaved onto my chest and the hair on my hair shaved off. I'm sure somewhere I have a picture of that but alas not on this PC.

This week I have undertaken a significant amount of exercise to the extent that today my body is kicking off and demanding champagne.

News just in Nicky thinks I should shave the IM symbol on my chest.

1 comment:

  1. Yes to the ironman symbol, I will get my sheep clippers

    ReplyDelete