Wednesday 23 July 2014

Back Wax

Wow. So legs being waxed isn't so bad it seems... to clarify, I did have both done yesterday.

This morning I dragged myself out of bed to run to work so got a good 15 miles in AM. It was a steady run and I just wish my timing watch had been working as other than the occasional stop for traffic and water I ploughed on and I'd like to compare back in future. Steady until near end of long walk at which point I realised just how hungry and thirsty I was so strolled in. Jaw not working and with some pain still means I'm not really eating as much as I need to support my mortal form on that sort of endeavour. I need to fuel properly and alter route slightly due to bad road section but now I've done it once without really feeling it in legs it'll become more frequent (And hopefully I can faff less before leaving now I know what I'm up to). A bike ride home during which I managed to keep up over 10mph up Priest Hill without going to granny ring or max effort was a nice way to end the beasting day.

Please see below the video of me getting an Ironman symbol waxed onto my once luscious back fur.


No comments:

Post a Comment