Monday 9 June 2014

Not long

You have until Game of Thrones has loaded and adverts finished on Sky Go till I stop typing and hit post. Great stag do this weekend for Ric. Superbly put together, lots of good chaps (some friends of old, others I was pleased to meet) and I enjoyed go karting a lot. Only one person I couldn't stand. Oh and I got to share a bed with Joules. I was even honourably mediocre at go karting despite my weight. I only managed to get out for one run but even with hang over it continued my trend of rapid improvement at the moment. Not just in performance but in how much I enjoyed it. I've just got back from a shorter run on which I performed some stunning sprints. Should probably give more time for trainers to break in before doing it as calves are quite tight now but they can be stre

No comments:

Post a Comment