Wednesday 4 June 2014

All bunged up

A swim in the lake this morning has left me with a nose that is about to cause me to be divorced. A nose clip has now been suggested. Ear plugs were latest edition to my kit bag. If I'm told to get a mouth plug next as well ill know she is trying to bump me off for the massive insurance payout. Avenge me.

Anyway i don't know what it is about the lake swimming but it certainly causes nasal dramas. Will it stop being effected the more i go? Is it to do with breathing technique?

Post work 22 mile ride as well was good but wet.

A couple of hours training each day is working well particularly when i can build into commute. I skipped a bad part of usual journey to swim then dropped straight on motorway to get to meeting. Extended bikes to work handy. I'm going to see if I can do a run to the office soon. 14miles but I'll keep it slow and steady on direct route to test feasibility and fitness. Will need to first do a 7-8 miler at that pace to test the stitch problem. Real slow, 5-6 mph. I'm also going to have a look at my gait. And gate. My gate is falling down at home. So is my shed. And some arse kicked or punched a hole in my fence. One of the ones that didn't get blown down that is. Back to gait. More on the front of foot increase cadence etcetc. Skipping is supposed to help both with a rope and the 6year old girl in daisies kind.

donate any amount and make amusing comment to win cake! http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/GeoffHurst

No comments:

Post a Comment