Thursday 22 May 2014

Self Control

I snack on sugary stuff in lieu of sleep if I'm not careful. At work I have bread in the freezer ready to be toasted at a moments notice to help avoid automatic snacking and the biscuit tin has not been visited anywhere near as much as it historically has been by me. Coffee is hit hard and alcohol though less frequent than previously, could still be enjoyed less.

Getting out exercising this week has proven tricky. the will has been there and even the dressing for the occasion but running out of time has meant that beastings have had to be sacrificed. A run yesterday is all. I hope to do something tonight children allowing.

I also just signed up to  H2Only, two weeks of water only for the RNLI. I'll make a donation to them if you make a donation to me for my display of self discipline.
It's 27th May to 10th June so keep an eye on this and my twitter feed to see how I get on with neither caffeine nor alcohol. Starbucks shares about to plunge...
If you're extremely impressed, even if already a donor, then please add a couple of pounds to the Macmillan kitty and be aware of the good work of the RNLI. And Macmillan of course. http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/GeoffHurst 

Now I'm saving lives of people with cancer at sea.

I'll merge in Battersea Dogs and Cats home or something soon.

115 Days till Ironman...


No comments:

Post a Comment