Tuesday 27 May 2014

Me Wall

Every man who is a real man has a me wall right? I have a gap in mine. One part of that gap is from a 25m swimming certificate from when I was about 5. The other I'm not sure what to put in it. My boss suggested my degree certificate but I'm not sure how proud I am of that, I just turned up for a while and ended up with a piece of paper.

So do you get a certificate for doing an Ironman? That would be ideal! If not then I need to make some sort of display case for the medal. Perhaps a dual one that can live with my Ironman70.3 Galway medal.


The offending gap looks at me whenever I'm working from home and reminds me that I haven't achieved enough. That room is destined to become the kids' room within a year so might have to move it to the loft or something but till then it should be a source of inspiration.


Yes I know the small certificate needs a frame.

Yes I know some of them are a bit wonky.

Final note - hello to the Virgin Helpdesk people reading this from Virgin Giving. What helpful people, good eggs, salts of the earth etcetc you all are.





No comments:

Post a Comment