Monday 18 August 2014

ladies man

I had contact with some females today. Yes gents, some ladieeees.

lady 1) Sat in her car with hazards on in middle of busy roundabout looking scared. Hurst made a dynamic risk assessment, found a safe place to pull over and returned, ready to use my thighs of steel to push the car into safety or render similar such assistance. As i strode towards her though, given space by another road user who saw my intention and gave way she looked at me. A look of panic crossed her contorted her face, and still looking at me she started the engine, put her foot down and roared off. I returned to my car and continued my journey comforting myself in the knowledge that i had achieved an unblocking of the highway. Definition of a highway? Any road to which the public has access I seem to recall. Maybe a policeperson can confirm that for me.

lady 2) as i left swimming lake (in uniform) a lady who had also finished swimming did a double take when looking at me and bashed her face on the door frame of her porche as she climbed in.

The common denominator is me being beautiful in these two anecdotes.

Also I have a headache now so night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment