Thursday 1 January 2015

I'm Baaaaack

Hello dear reader (note the singular).


1st of January so I should make some sort if resolutions for the year. How about something old and something new, something borrowed and something blue? Ok. I'll take your lack of response as agreement. OLD bench press 100kgs again. NEW. Run a sub 3.5hrs marathon (5hrs on ironman Sept 2014). BORROWED. No idea. Errr. Come back to that one. BLUE. Errr, oh. Gosh. Suggestions please.


I had a fantastic Christmas, lots of time at home with the kids and giving N as much space as I could. Illness, teething and lack of sleep has wrecked some havoc on plans but despite that E's first Christmas has been much enjoyed. Number of times I have played Frozen with C is quite spectacular. I'm usually Anna.
Weigh in today on 1.1.15 is 17 stone and a jolly good hilly 8or9ish ( I got lost) mile run today proved that Im not doing too badly despite neglecting training and food\alcohol self control since ironman. Forgot my watch and to look at time but felt like an OK pace. I'm at a better starting point phys wise than I was this time last year. What a year. Glandular fever, baby, wife with erysipelas,toddler etcetc wasn't easy.
Borrowed and Blue hmmm
maybe I'll mag to grid those and not pretend to be a bride.


Jan, plan your bloody wedding so I can start booking in some events :)

1 comment:

  1. I have some stilton I can lend you - that should do for two boxes.

    ReplyDelete