Tuesday 6 January 2015

Frozen

This time last year I seem to remember it was very very cold when cycling to work. Not so now I'm pleased to say. With my new warm socks and leggings im blazing a trail not only from Byfleet to Windsor but in the fashion world too. In fact I almost felt too hot through various stages of my race home.

Frozen is a pretty good movie. C loves it. Daddy, we're playimg Frozen, I'm Elsa, you're Anna, E is Olaf. Probably played that about 5-10 times a day over Christmas.

My power transfers through the gears into the wheels
My leg guns spinning at crazy cadence, so it feels
And something hits my crankset and I feel a jarring pain
I'll never make it back,
My lace is in the chain!

Let it go. etc

Actually I dont have laces, will work on it, i parodied the whole song whilst cycling but cant remember it...

No comments:

Post a Comment