Wednesday 2 April 2014

Lets have a think about this

I don't care what the weatherman says if the weatherman says there is smog, you don't hear me on the grog.
I was going to run today but this dizziness that started last Thursday is sapping, I constantly feel like I should be asleep. At least headaches gone. Ok, I need a differential diagnosis.
Headache starting from back of the neck.
Dizziness.
Lethargic feeling
Not gone since Thurs
Relieved by paracetemol (sp?)
A bit grumpy
Otherwise fine

Medical core of my readership particularly welcome to comment, any wanna be quacks amongst you crack on too.
Channel your inner House.
I rode yesterday despite feeling crap but had to as commuting and had intended to run tonight but just want to shake this nonsense. About to read stuff about birthing and then Guards Guards. Staring at a screen probably isn't helping.


2 comments:

  1. have a break! chill for at least a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like delerium tremens to me. Have you got through the Frimley port yet? It might help.

    ReplyDelete